Explore our beautifully restored building and upscale accommodations, ideally situated in Boston.To honor the heritage of the last remaining Ropewalk in the country, the developer has woven original elements of the factory into the composition without sacrificing form or function. View our top-notch apartment & community amenities, then schedule a tour to see it for yourself!
- Online Payments Available
Accepts echeck payments
Accepts credit card payments
Accepts cash payments via MoneyGram
- Flirtation Walk with Benches
- Open Floor Plans
- Cable and High speed Internet Options
History Hall Exhibit Space
Dedicated to the history of the Ropewalk and Charlestown Navy Yard.
- BlueBike Locations within 600ft of the Property
- Smoke Free Building
- Corporate Rentals
Located in one section of the building.
- Professional On-site Management
- Exposed Brick, Beam and Steel Accents
- Energy Efficient Windows and Ample Natural Lighting
- Pet Friendly
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Wood Floors
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ultra Efficient Geo Thermal Heating
- Energy Efficient, Stainless Steel Appliances
- In-Unit, Private Laundry
- Electronic FOB Door System
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Granite Countertops with Custom Cabinetry
- Substantial Closet Space
No on-site parking available.